Housing and Residential Services

The Office of Student Affairs provides assistance to students searching for on-campus or nearby off-campus residences. Staff are available to give students general information on residential services and the rental process, and can direct students to community postings that list available housing in the area. Students seeking on-campus housing must make a request to Student Affairs, and allocations will be made on a first-come first-served basis.

Life at Fei Tian  ›  Housing and Residential Services