Graduate program applicants are expected to have completed prior undergraduate studies in the program they wish to apply. Graduate programs are designed for applicants who are interested in advancing their knowledge, skills, and experience in their respective fields of the arts and sciences.
Apply today! We evaluate applications as they are received and not after a hard deadline (rolling admission).
Option 1 (Online Form)
Option 2 (PDF Form)
Step 1: Prepare the Application Documents
If you are interested in enrolling in Fei Tian’s graduate programs, please submit the following application documents:
- Graduate Application Form (Download the form, complete, sign, and submit in Step 3)
- Cuddebackville campus MFA in Classical Chinese Dance and MM in Performance: see this page.
- College transcript
- TOEFL score (if your native language is not English, Code C357)
- Personal Statement in a one to two-page essay describing:
- Your academic interest, ability and achievements
- Why you wish to attend Fei Tian College
- At least 2 reference letters, preferably from professors or individuals who can speak to your academic and/or related professional capabilities
- Copy of valid passport or proof of status (i.e. permanent residence, citizenship)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
Step 2: Financial Aid Application
If you are interested in Fei Tian’s need-based financial aid, please submit the Financial Aid Application Form.
Step 3: Upload Application & Financial Aid Documents
Once you have completed your application forms, please upload the files here.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The application will be processed upon the receipt of application fee. Please submit your payment below: