A transfer student is anyone who has completed the equivalent of a U.S. high school education and is currently, or has been, enrolled as a degree-seeking student at a college or university that is accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an international institution recognized by Fei Tian College.
Student applying for a second degree also go through the transfer-student application process.
Evaluation of transfer student applications focuses on the individual’s recent performance in college and high school as well as the application essay.
Apply today! We evaluate applications as they are received and not after a hard deadline (rolling admission).
Option 1 (Online Form)
Option 2 (PDF Form)
Step 1: Prepare the Application Documents
If you are qualified as a transfer student, please submit the following application documents by mail or email:
- Transfer Application Form and Instructions (Download the form, complete, sign, and submit in Step 3)
- College transcript
- High school transcript and SAT/ACT score (SAT Code #7691, ACT Code #7993) if you have completed less than 24 college course credits
- Personal Statement in a one to two-page essay describing:
- Your academic interest, ability and achievements
- Why you wish to attend Fei Tian College
- At least 2 reference letters from your professors
- Copy of valid passport or proof of status (i.e. permanent residence, citizenship)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
Step 2: Financial Aid Application
If you are interested in Fei Tian’s need-based financial aid, please submit the Financial Aid Application Form.
Step 3: Upload Application & Financial Aid Documents
Once you have completed your application forms, please upload the files here.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The application will be processed upon the receipt of application fee. Please submit your payment below: