A first-year student is anyone who is currently in high school or have completed the equivalent of a U.S. high school education but has not enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
For first-year students, applications are evaluated based on the strength of high school coursework, grades, GPA, class rank, extracurricular activities, application essay, and recommendation letters.
Apply today! We evaluate applications as they are received and not after a hard deadline (rolling admission).
Option 1 (Online Form)
Option 2 (PDF Form)
Step 1: Prepare the Application Documents
If you are interested in enrolling in Fei Tian’s undergraduate programs, please submit the following application documents:
- Undergraduate Application Form and Instructions (Download the form, complete, sign, and submit in Step 3)
- Cuddebackville campus Classical Chinese Dance, Music, and Stage Production and Design: see this page.
- SAT/ACT scores (SAT Code #7691, ACT Code #7993)
- TOEFL score (if your native language is not English, Code C357)
- Personal Statement in a one to two-page essay describing:
- Your academic interest, ability and achievements
- Why you wish to attend Fei Tian College
- At least 2 reference letters, one must be from a counselor or a high school teacher
- Copy of valid passport or proof of status (i.e. permanent residence, citizenship)
- A nonrefundable application fee of $50.00
Step 2: Financial Aid Application
If you are interested in Fei Tian’s need-based financial aid, please submit the Financial Aid Application Form.
Step 3: Email Application & Financial Aid Documents
Once you have completed your application forms, please upload the files here.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The application will be processed upon the receipt of application fee. Please submit your payment below: