Transferring to Fei Tian

F-1 students currently studying at another U.S. institution (including high school) who intend to begin full-time studies at Fei Tian College must pre-arrange to have their SEVIS records transferred to Fei Tian College. In addition to the normal international admissions and entrance procedure, such students must submit a completed F-1 SEVIS Record Transfer Request Form with the completed I-20 application and required supporting documentation in order for their SEVIS records to be transferred to Fei Tian College. Contact the Office of International Services for detailed instructions.

International Applicants  ›  Transferring to Fei Tian