After completing the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the correct execution of dance movements in Classical Ballet and/or Classical Chinese Dance.
- Rehearse and perform expressively in front of a live audience.
- Use choreographic tools to create original dance works.
- Explain and contextualize key concepts from dance-based pedagogy, kinesiology, arts administration, and dance history/cultural studies through discussions, essays, exams, and presentations.
- Exhibit a professional work ethic and practically apply knowledge from dance academic courses by completing projects and/or professional internships.